From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 2:12 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Drafts policy change #update

Hi All,

Currently, we do not automatically delete old drafts. I propose changing this to be in-line with our other deletion policies (ie unclaimed pending subs/messages), where we would delete drafts older than 2 weeks.

I checked and we have close to 600k drafts in the database, with the oldest dating back to March 10, 2016, which I'm guessing is the day I introduced the feature.