moderated Re: Email delivery issues #update

Jim Rumbaugh

This is killing us.  I myself have an earthlink address and messages are taking 12-24 hours to arrive lately.  Might it be possible to at least prioritize messages to small mailing lists which would not generate as much traffic as a main list for an organization?  We have a lot of groups for committees and such and it is important that those get through quickly.  For the big main group, one can at least go to the groups.io website to view the messages, which show up immediately, but it is hard to continually scan a list of specialized groups to see if new messages have arrived.