moderated Change email command name for individual emails #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

the email command to get individual messages is <groupname>+single@groups.io (assuming no subgroups).  The use of the word 'single' here now seems to be inconsistent with other references and on the Subscriptions page where the word 'individual' is used. Is there any reason why we can't have <groupname>+individual@... for the email command?  The <groupname>+help@... response would need to be updated if so.

I guess this is a follow on from a topic here on beta last year

Regards,
Andy