moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 10:17 PM, ro-esp wrote:

Should the *Unsubscribe* label for the "unsubscribe" email address on each
group Home Page be changed to "Leave this Group" for equal clarity and
consistency?
I don't think so. Seems to me that the term "unsubscribe" has been customary for millions of people for decades.
The term 'unsubscribe' is used at the bottom of digest emails and I agree with ro-esp that the term has been in use for a long time so is widely understood. I'm not sure changing the button text adds value in this case.

Andy