From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Bellizzi
Sent: 18 April 2020 19:32
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Display member time zone #suggestion #done

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 08:15 AM, John Wirtz SF wrote:

I also noticed that it isn’t possible to download the past members list.  That could be useful.

You can easily download the past members by using the large Download button above the list.
This will display the list on your screen, Select all, copy and past it into a text file
Save the file as a .csv and you are all set to manipulate it with something like Excel.
Nothing very tricky there

--

Bob Bellizzi