moderated Re: Display member time zone #suggestion #done

Chris Jones

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 03:53 PM, Duane wrote:
On the Member List, the Joined date/time was moved to the upper right, directly across from their email address.  The TZ is to the right of that.
Is it really? I have looked at the two Members Lists to which I have access and cannot see it. My initial feeling was that this might be another manifestation of a 4:3 display, (see this thread) but shrinking the display size still leaves the "Applied" column firmly glued to the right hand side of the display.

And just in case anyone asks... there is no horizontal scroll bar showing.

Chris