moderated Re: Display member time zone #suggestion #done

Duane

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 08:42 AM, John Pearce wrote:
Only joiined.  Is this something that only groups.io owners and moderators can see?
On the Member List, the Joined date/time was moved to the upper right, directly across from their email address.  The TZ is to the right of that.  I believe only owner/mods can see that, but I don't have any groups set to allow members to see the list to verify.  A member can easily see which TZ they've selected by looking at their Account Preferences.