moderated Re: Zoom integration now active #update

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 04:28 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

there's a problem with the meeting information text that is generated in the calendar.

This should all be fixed now.
The format of the meeting invite text looks good now however I have noticed that the Zoom integration does not pick up my default values in the Zoom app. In the integration, the host & participant video defaults to 'on', waiting rooms are not enabled and it always generates a new password for each meeting.  In the Zoom application with my personal meeting id (PMI) I can keep the same password.

Regards,
Andy