moderated Re: Make Sticky Topic show at top of Messages view #suggestion

Bob Morley

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 05:31 PM, Duane wrote:
I've wondered about this when I end up in Messages view sometimes, but never pursued it since I always end up back in Topic view.  Seems that it should be consistent so the sticky shows up no matter which view a member prefers.  If they always use Messages or Expanded, they could miss some important information and wonder why.
If I may be so bold, I am OK with "Sticky's" anywhere and everywhere as long as I can dismiss (hide) them once I have read them.

--
Gerald