From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 6:11 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: [beta] Zoom integration now active #update

Hi All,

After a bunch of back and forth with Zoom, our Zoom integration is now active. You can now easily create a new Zoom meeting when you're setting up a Groups.io group calendar event. For more information, see the section in the member's manual here: https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/working-with-calendars/making-an-event-a-zoom-meeting

Please let me know if you see any issues with it.

Thanks, Mark