moderated Re: Zoom integration now active #update

Mark,
I just got a post from the Zoom blog about all the apps that are offering free integrations with Zoom (etc.) during the pandemic. You might want to contact them to add groups.io to the list.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 4:11 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

After a bunch of back and forth with Zoom, our Zoom integration is now active. You can now easily create a new Zoom meeting when you're setting up a Groups.io group calendar event. For more information, see the section in the member's manual here: https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/working-with-calendars/making-an-event-a-zoom-meeting

Please let me know if you see any issues with it.

Thanks, Mark