moderated Re: Make Sticky Topic show at top of Messages view #suggestion

Duane

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 02:07 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
I actually t think this is a bug but will go with suggestion.
The Sticky function is really great as an eye catcher for important items but no matter what I try, I cannot force an important topic to remain at the top of the Messages view
I've wondered about this when I end up in Messages view sometimes, but never pursued it since I always end up back in Topic view.  Seems that it should be consistent so the sticky shows up no matter which view a member prefers.  If they always use Messages or Expanded, they could miss some important information and wonder why.