moderated Re: Make Sticky Topic show at top of Messages view #suggestion

I would be very strongly against that. I use Message view precisely in order to get past all the stickies in many cases.

On Apr 10, 2020, at 11:49 AM, Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:

I actually t think this is a bug but will go with suggestion.
The Sticky function is really great as an eye catcher for important items but no matter what I try, I cannot force an important topic to remain at the top of the Messages view by using any of the variations of setting it Sticky.
In most of our cases, the importance of the content is the same for our members whether they use the Topics or the Messages view.
Can't we have Sticky work for both views?
--

Bob Bellizzi