moderated Re: New Groups.io Help Center now online #misc

Bob Bellizzi

Would you please provide me with a couple of references to where you found "helpcenter" and/or "help-center" rather than "help center"?

I've tried to locate "helpcenter" as a word in several dictionaries and cannot find it.
I've also entered it into google search and each  I receive 8 or 10 google suggestions for "help center"
Alas, all references do not seem to show help center as one word on the internet except for the UPS in the UK.

The only use of "help-center" I've found is for some gym pass company who also varies their name between the former and "gym-pass" .
--

Bob Bellizzi