moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 03:05 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
the big "Top Hashtags" buttons tend to dominate the layout. In turn, the current hashtag layout is difficult to tap/navigate on mobile devices.
Given that we currently have different layouts and default settings for mobile devices (the calendar display is an easy example) I don't think that should be a big hurdle to overcome.

If we had some stats on how many visits there had been to different areas of our groups (basically the options on the left side menu) then we may be able to see gauge the impact of a change. If nobody visits a group home page, for example, then whether the hashtag buttons are large, small or not displayed is somewhat mute.

Andy