moderated Re: Member Data Improvements request #suggestion

John Wirtz SF

Interesting stuff.  However, these sites don’t talk about people not having names but rather how different cultures treat names.

I’d expect the majority of groups her are pretty conventional in terms of name requirement.

Long Company names is an easy thing, just define the number of characters allowed in a field.  It’s not unusual for a text field to accept up to 255 characters I believe.  Developers restrict this property with very large databases to save storage and also accelerate searches and indexing.

A lot of this depends on how the subscribers database on group.io is organised and it’s properties are defined.

Regards

John
SFSS group