moderated Re: Member Data Improvements request #suggestion

Duane

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 11:57 AM, John Wirtz SF wrote:
Desirable additional fields would be
Something that I just thought of.  Instead of having dedicated fields added, how about having 5(?) extra fields in the member record that could be used by group management for whatever purpose they want.  (It would be up to them to keep a list of what it represents.)  I'm sure there are some groups that would want 30, but 5 seems like a reasonable number and can contain a lot of information if used wisely.  That also might make it more likely to be implemented since it could cover a lot of applications instead of a few specifics.  I don't know how difficult it would be to make them mandatory for a group where they're used though.