moderated Re: Digest sent before member accepted #bug

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 7:56 AM Marv Waschke <marv@...> wrote:
On April 4, a user requested membership to our restricted, private archive group, received our standard reply asking for more information. Before replying, the as yet non-member received a message digest from the group. They mentioned this in their reply. I approved the request for membership. The logs show the request and acceptance, but no email delivery is recorded. I believe both the delivery of the digest and the absence of a log record of the delivery in the Email Delivery History are defects. The group is trollope.groups.io. The member is EJP.

The logs cycled before I was able to look at any possible digest delivery (I've increased the log retention on those logs now). But I went through the code and I don't see how that could have happened.

Please let me know if you see something like this again.