moderated Digest sent before member accepted #bug

Marv Waschke

On April 4, a user requested membership to our restricted, private archive group, received our standard reply asking for more information. Before replying, the as yet non-member received a message digest from the group. They mentioned this in their reply. I approved the request for membership. The logs show the request and acceptance, but no email delivery is recorded. I believe both the delivery of the digest and the absence of a log record of the delivery in the Email Delivery History are defects. The group is trollope.groups.io. The member is EJP.
Best, Marv Waschke