moderated Display member time zone #suggestion #done

Duane

While I was checking this morning to see if digests were being delivered (based on a question I was looking into), I noticed that some members didn't get one.  Then it dawned on me that they aren't in the same time zone as me (used as the group default) so will get theirs later/earlier.  In cases like this, it would be really handy if there were a notation in their member record of which TZ they have selected.  I wouldn't want to be able to change it, just see it.  Maybe next to or just below the Joined date.  Due to some areas not having an official abbreviation, showing them in UTC might be best.