moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 02:22 PM, William Ellis wrote:
I understand people's reluctance to change something that they "see no value" but for those of us with groups where it would be a plus - why not.
IIRC, the main concern expressed with the new homepage wasn't so much the addition of an "Active Topics" div, but that the big "Top Hashtags" buttons tend to dominate the layout. In turn, the current hashtag layout is difficult to tap/navigate on mobile devices.

If the new layout was implemented in conjunction with a setting to hide the "Top Hashtags" div entirely, I believe this might go a long way toward resolution of the deadlock.

Regards,
Bruce