moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 04:24 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

The new home page is still only on beta and a couple other groups. I'd like to roll it out everywhere, but when I proposed that awhile ago, there was ... consternation. I would still like to roll it out everywhere because I think it's a superior experience. I will probably enable it for all new groups starting next week.

The homepage(s) look the same as before (they don't look like beta) and I don't see an option to define a new calendar event as a Zoom meeting.

I had to turn it off when I realized it only worked for my Zoom account until I had it approved by Zoom. That process is on-going.
I've seen the previous discussions on the hompage changes and the recent release and rollback of the zoom integration. I am still perplexed by the fact that these changes were included in the changelog when in fact they had not been released. How many of the others in this week's list are like this?

I'd like to see the homepage changes on my group and we will certainly make use of the Zoom integration once it is approved.

Andy