moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 11:43 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 04:58 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
  • NEW: Added a search bar to the new group home page/did some rearraigning of the page (as seen on beta@).
  • NEW: Added Zoom integration to the calendar. You can now set up Zoom meetings when you create new events.

I'm seeing no evidence of these changes on my group/subgroups.

The new home page is still only on beta and a couple other groups. I'd like to roll it out everywhere, but when I proposed that awhile ago, there was ... consternation. I would still like to roll it out everywhere because I think it's a superior experience. I will probably enable it for all new groups starting next week.

The homepage(s) look the same as before (they don't look like beta) and I don't see an option to define a new calendar event as a Zoom meeting.

I had to turn it off when I realized it only worked for my Zoom account until I had it approved by Zoom. That process is on-going.