Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: Improvements to our log file grepping system to help track down problems.
- NEW: Many updates to the new Help Center, Owners Manual and Members Manual.
- CHANGE: Lots of little wording tweaks on the website to make things more consistent.
- CHANGE: For messages sent to the +owner address, delete any existing To header and replace it with firstname.lastname@example.org, to make it more clear where the message was sent.
- API: Added
- NEW: Added a search bar to the new group home page/did some rearraigning of the page (as seen on beta@).
- API: Added
- BUGFIX: When uploading a directory to the Files section, the description was not added to the top level folder.
- BUGFIX: Repost was not working in the Topic view.
- NEW: Added Zoom integration to the calendar. You can now set up Zoom meetings when you create new events.
- CHANGE: Cap message subject line length at 1000 characters.
- CHANGE: For groups set to Reply To Sender, no longer add the CC header to point back to the group. When replying-to-all, it would create a duplicate mailing.
- CHANGE: Improved the formatting of the new Owners Manual PDF.
- SYSADMIN: Upgraded the machine instance responsible for sending email.
- INTERNAL: To display attachments on the website, now redirect to S3 in many cases instead of us fetching/returning the data.
Take care everyone.