From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of SP4149
Sent: 01 April 2020 20:19
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] GIO in the long term

Last fall it was mentioned that large lists would have to upgrade to Premium, based on the number of subscribers.  Then the issue was suspended during the YG meltdown.
I have several lists considering upgrades to Premium.  I would like to be ahead on this issue, avoiding an "Oh, by the way" surprise.

ken