moderated Re: Reply Composition #bug

Duane

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 06:04 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Ah, that's it. For groups that are plain text only, we only allow plain text replies.
Helps a LOT!  Thank you for checking.  Is this something that changed "recently"?  I seem to remember seeing the HTML editing buttons previously, but maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention (and I know how you've done little things to see if we're really paying attention. ;>)  Makes sense though as there'd be no need to convert it to text like an incoming email.

Thanks much,