moderated Re: Reply Composition #bug

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 3:08 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 03:31 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
My guess is that there's something causing a javascript error.
Another bit of information for those that may check, it only seems to happen on "Plain Text Only" groups.  Works fine here on beta - get the HTML window.  Other info sent to Mark.

Ah, that's it. For groups that are plain text only, we only allow plain text replies. I tested the URL you sent, and it put up the plain text editor, as expected. It wasn't the markdown editor (really the same thing as plain text except that there'd be a Preview button under it).

Hope this helps.