From: Jim Poston [mailto:poston@...]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 9:22 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Bugfix Friday #changelog

On 3 Apr 2015 at 21:01, J. Faulkner wrote:

> Was this ‘invite’ for an invitation to join the group or the ‘invite’ that is for a calendar

> entry?  This is what I’m talking about by using the same terminology for two totally

> different things.  I don’t know which one it is for.

I think it's apparent that it's not a calendar entry because the discussion is about a single email address.

I can understand that you might have a problem with the same word being used for differenet features, but I think in this context it's pretty clear which one it is.

--

Jim

Poston@...

<<               'A good traveler leaves no track.' -LAO TZU-                >>