Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: Work on new Zoom integration with the calendar.
- CHANGE: Do not allow setting up of two factor authentication when you are logged in using Google or Facebook.
- API: Changing a subgroup's name using the
/updategroup endpoint would fail.
- API: Removed
bcc_me parameter from
/postdraft as that was unused.
- BUGFIX: Private group guidelines were accessible to non-subscribers via the +guidelines email command.
- INTERNAL: More logging to track email delivery speed
- INTERNAL: Optimizations for lowering the time to deliver email
- BUGFIX: Removed do-nothing
Edit Settings menu option when viewing moderators on the Members page.
- BUGFIX: ICS files containing yearly repeating events were not parsable.
/newdraft endpoint now supports
Take care, everyone.