locked Re: Bugfix Friday #changelog

On 3 Apr 2015 at 21:01, J. Faulkner wrote:

> Was this ‘invite’ for an invitation to join the group or the ‘invite’ that is for a calendar
> entry?  This is what I’m talking about by using the same terminology for two totally
> different things.  I don’t know which one it is for.

I think it's apparent that it's not a calendar entry because the discussion is about a single email address.

I can understand that you might have a problem with the same word being used for differenet features, but I think in this context it's pretty clear which one it is.

--
Jim
Poston@...

<<               'A good traveler leaves no track.' -LAO TZU-                >>