moderated Guidelines available to non-members via the help address even if GG are private #bug #fixed

Setup: group with private Group Guidelines.
Situation: Non-member sends message to the help address, gets back instructions that include sending email to group+guidelines address. Non-member sends email to that address and receives a copy of the group guidelines via email, which they should not be privy to.
Best solution IMO: the automated help message does not include instructions for getting the guidelines if the person is a non-member and the guidelines are private.
Alternate solution: keep help message the same but if a non-member sends a message to the guidelines address send back an error message ("this group's guidelines are only available to group members" yada yada).