moderated Re: #bug Gio iCal feed errors making GCal mad #bug #fixed

Hello,

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 6:01 PM Dave Huseby <dhuseby@...> wrote:

The Hyperledger community uses Groups.io for all of our mailing lists and community managed calendars. We like to use the .ics feeds from groups.io to populate a GCal plugin on our Confluence wiki. We're finding that GCal fails to render all of the events in the feed. I ran our iCal feed through an ics validator and found tons of errors:

The issue was with a duplicate 'RRULE:' for events that repeated yearly. I've fixed it and that ICS file is now readable in GCal.

Thanks,
MarkĀ