moderated Main subgroup screen sort columns, sort by sub-group #suggestion

Roland Roberts

I'm still new to groups.io and getting up-to-speed on managing our group.

Our groups are really sort of hierarchical and, while groups.io doesn't directly support that, having the ability to sort the subgroups membership list by the subgroup would make it pretty easy to manage that. As an example, almost everyone who is in our organization is part of an announcement-only sub-group. Except for those who are part of a "friends" group who get their own special announcements only. If I could sort by the "friends" sub-group, I could quickly check that they are not part of the general "announcement" group.

roland