Re: Preventing simultaneous revision of wiki page by more than one member #suggestion

There are many reasons I decided against a database for this. I won't list them here.
So it's not the issue.
Also, we are almost all done getting the bulk of the neighbor info into the list and we ourselves will seldom run into this synchronicity problem again. I do think something needs to be done about this for the sake of other groups and other use cases.
Thanks.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:20 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 01:45 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
It became very real tonight after asking neighbors to input their info
It seems to me that a database/table might be a better choice for this situation, depending on how much information is being added.  I did a quick test this morning and it's possible for one person to be editing their row while another is editing theirs and both are fine, no mingling.  The only time there will be a conflict is if a moderator is making a change while the row owner is also editing.  This results in the "last save wins" scenario.