Re: Solving the overload issue (Selecting specific messages into two batches - Individual email vs. Full featured digest delivery) #suggestion

Homayon Reinhardt Chaudhry

Hi Ronaldo
Insisting on netiquette didn't work. They stumbled already over this unknown English term 'Netiquette'. "Nétiquette - c'est quoi là, de la censure? Je m'en fous..."
Segmenting messages into different batches and assign those to different ways of delivery would be a "solution possible".
But we can wait in these days, it's not urgent. Let's concentrate on really important issues. When the whole pandemic is hopefully over, lets look into it again. Until then we use the method recommended by Patti and you people stay all well.
Ciao
Homayon

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] Im Auftrag von ro-esp
Gesendet: Samstag, 21. März 2020 00:29
An: main@beta.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [beta] Solving the overload issue (Selecting specific messages into two batches - Individual email vs. Full featured digest delivery) #suggestion

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 08:09 PM, Homayon Reinhardt Chaudhry wrote:

Dear all

Our medical group
Unfortunately again and again members leave because they feel flooded
by a part of those mails containing rather little information
I'm not sure why you think there should be a technical solution, nor even whether one is possible. The way I do it is by insisting on netiquette ( unfortunately http://www.learn.to/quote doesn't work anymore), and by clearly stating in the group-description that "me too"-messages, "thank you"-messages and seasonal greetings are not allowed.

groetjes, Ronaldo

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.