Von: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] Im Auftrag von ro-esp
Gesendet: Samstag, 21. März 2020 00:29
An: main@beta.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [beta] Solving the overload issue (Selecting specific messages into two batches - Individual email vs. Full featured digest delivery) #suggestion

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 08:09 PM, Homayon Reinhardt Chaudhry wrote:

Dear all

Our medical group
Unfortunately again and again members leave because they feel flooded
by a part of those mails containing rather little information
I'm not sure why you think there should be a technical solution, nor even whether one is possible. The way I do it is by insisting on netiquette ( unfortunately http://www.learn.to/quote doesn't work anymore), and by clearly stating in the group-description that "me too"-messages, "thank you"-messages and seasonal greetings are not allowed.

groetjes, Ronaldo