moderated Re: Preventing simultaneous revision of wiki page by more than one member #suggestion

Duane/Shal,

That's funny. I read the prior thread you posted and see that I was actively involved in it, even though no group of mine was using a wiki then. For me it was all hypothetical at that point. It became very real tonight after asking neighbors to input their info, and some of them went to a lot of effort to do it, and the result was an unholy mess lol.

Maybe it's time to finally do something about this.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:25 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 11:03 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It would be nice if this could be controlled. I don't expect it any time soon but am just pointing out the problems this has been causing.
Yeah, that's been around for awhile, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/4993391  It even made it to the Trello page about 3 years ago, https://trello.com/c/4MNUkqic/283