moderated Preventing simultaneous revision of wiki page by more than one member #suggestion

Our neighborhood/block group has been having group members going into the name/address directory for the block and adding their info, while simultaneously someone else is doing the same thing, and the end result is that both people's changes get wiped out because when they hit save, the other person's info is not yet in the version they're editing. Their info gets in, and then the same thing happens with the next (within the same minute) person's revisions. When you compare revisions, you see, one after the other, people wiping out each other's additions, shown by their being crossed out in the compare.

It would be nice if this could be controlled. I don't expect it any time soon but am just pointing out the problems this has been causing.