moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Bob Bellizzi

Mark,
I really appreciate the changes in Database that you made.
I especially like the highlight bar to the left of the row that is in focus on the map and the ability to "disappear" columns from the list view.
I would like to get some feedback on my other suggestions for Database changes that were made in the
Suggestion message number 24250, especially the ability to "force view mode or map mode upon opening by the database owner and also as a permanent setting.
Is there a way that the column titles would stay in place when one scrolls down through a database?

Bob Bellizzi