Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: Work on new Help Center and code to convert the new manuals from Google Docs to HTML.
- CHANGE: In the database table page, replaced the individual visibility toggle buttons with a dropdown menu.
- NEW: Database address columns have a default country.
- CHANGE: Changed width of all selects on the website so that they are their natural width, not 100%, which was confusing to some and ugly to all.
- CHANGE: For Multiple Choice, Multiple Select columns, use a series of checkboxes instead of a HTML select element.
- CHANGE: Improved look of the database add row page.
- NEW: Database columns have a new
- API: Added
- API: The docs incorrectly left off the
/get prefix for the
- API: Passing in the
type parameter to
/getmembernotices would return a blank response.
- BUGFIX: The database map wasn't working for Enterprise domains.
- BUGFIX: If an address field in a database was set to a non-default color, the color would not show up in the add/edit row screen, potentially causing the labels to also disappear.
Stay safe everyone.