From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 7:25 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Bugfix Friday #changelog

Bug fixing today:

  • Fixed an issue with invites where the invite was sent to an email address and the user had registered with the same email address but the capitalization of the email address wasn't the same. (Needed to do a case-insensitive compare).
  • Fixed a couple of issues involving thread renaming and merging, where one of the databases was not being updated correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with the automated Slack member syncing system, where if you had set syncing to 'Combine', it was only doing half of the job.

Have a good weekend!