moderated Re: #suggestion Allow owners more control over the Direct-Add initial email #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 05:44 PM, Jim Avera wrote:
the message sent is different than what the Direct Add dialog says it is going to send.
I can see that it's different in that the message in the DA dialog tells a member to use the Email me a link to login button but the actual email contains the link itself which is probably easier for a new member, so that should clarified. Other than that, we seem to be discussing options to amend the DA dialog and message which has been discussed elsewhere before.

Andy