moderated Re: Solving the overload issue (Selecting specific messages into two batches - Individual email vs. Full featured digest delivery) #suggestion

ro-esp

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 08:09 PM, Homayon Reinhardt Chaudhry wrote:

Dear all

Our medical group
Unfortunately again and again members leave because they feel flooded by a
part of those mails containing rather little information
I'm not sure why you think there should be a technical solution, nor even whether one is possible. The way I do it is by insisting on netiquette ( unfortunately http://www.learn.to/quote doesn't work anymore), and by clearly stating in the group-description that "me too"-messages, "thank you"-messages and seasonal greetings are not allowed.

groetjes, Ronaldo