moderated Re: Mark in the time of COVID-19 #misc

Ellen Moody

I am not technical person so am just here to say I am glad to know that Mark's daughter is doing okay and is recovering from her
cold or other kind of flu.  Ellen Moody

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 5:00 PM Donald Hellen <donhellen@...> wrote:
Mark,

We're glad that your daughter recovered from whatever it was.

In Ohio (and some other states), many businesses are closed. You can't
get a haircut. Some stores have special early hours only for seniors,
which I thought was nice. Our business might have to close for a while
but some among us can work from home, at least for now.

A friend in Montreal said that they are working with the doors all
opened and have a disinfectant team working to keep everything
sanitized.

In some places it's crazy. It will get worse before it gets better, so
all we can do is try to stay as healthy as possible so we can weather
this storm.

Donald

https://groups.io/g/ICOM
https://groups.io/g/Ham-Antennas