moderated Re: Mark in the time of COVID-19 #misc

Donald Hellen

Mark,

We're glad that your daughter recovered from whatever it was.

In Ohio (and some other states), many businesses are closed. You can't
get a haircut. Some stores have special early hours only for seniors,
which I thought was nice. Our business might have to close for a while
but some among us can work from home, at least for now.

A friend in Montreal said that they are working with the doors all
opened and have a disinfectant team working to keep everything
sanitized.

In some places it's crazy. It will get worse before it gets better, so
all we can do is try to stay as healthy as possible so we can weather
this storm.

Donald

https://groups.io/g/ICOM
https://groups.io/g/Ham-Antennas