moderated Re: Delayed email delivery #outage

Mark,

Just letting you know that something is still awry (which may or may not be related to the glitch). About 10 minutes ago, I ran a test with a test member subscribing via email to a restricted group. The member received and succesfully replied to the confirmation email, but the email delivery history still shows "no email deliveries." That would normally cause me to resend it (not knowing they actually got it). Also, they did not receive the pending member email at all. This is a gmail address.

Hopefully this will all iron itself out eventually. I can send you details offlist if you want them, and/or just wait and hope for the best.

Thanks.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 10:12 AM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

We're through the backlog now and delivery should be more or less back to normal with perhaps some continuing delays for cox.net and comcast customers because we have to strictly limit how many messages we send to those services.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 9:33 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Patience is one thing I tend to sorely lack.;) Thanks.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 9:27 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 04:23 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I didn't realize it was still working on catching up.
I'm still getting emails from online posts that I can see were done hours ago so it's obviously still catching up.  Patience is a virtue :-)

Hopefully Mark will confirm when he thinks all is fully OK and we can review then.

Andy