moderated Re: Delayed email delivery #outage

Patience is one thing I tend to sorely lack.;) Thanks.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 9:27 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 04:23 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I didn't realize it was still working on catching up.
I'm still getting emails from online posts that I can see were done hours ago so it's obviously still catching up.  Patience is a virtue :-)

Hopefully Mark will confirm when he thinks all is fully OK and we can review then.

Andy