moderated Re: Delayed email delivery #outage

Ok, I didn't realize it was still working on catching up. Our pending subscription notices and confirmation notices are not going out at all.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 9:11 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 04:06 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
people are showing no email deliveries in their history.
I had this for a new member I had added. It got updated as messages were delivered. They came out of the normal sequence but they all got there in the end.  I'm sure it'll all be OK once the back end system has caught up.

Andy