locked Re: conformation of muted topics

Hi Emily,

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 07:20 am, emily fallenangel09@... wrote:

would it be possible that when you mute a topic on a group, you can get an email conformation that says something like... the topic such and such, from such and such group, has been muted

Welcome to the beta group. Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Thanks for the suggestion. I'd like to get some more information, if you don't mind. When you're muting a topic, are you doing so by clicking a link in the email footer, or are you clicking the 'Mute This Thread' link when reading on the groups.io website? Are you finding that you're accidentally muting threads without knowing it?

Thanks, Mark