moderated Re: Please allow non-premium groups to "confirm" new members #suggestion

The other solution is to make a system change. I see no reason not to. It is not in my budget to support two premium groups, and the second one has less than 100 members.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 7:19 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
It just dawned on me that there's a super simple answer to this, and J mentioned it in the first message - Upgrade your group to Premium.  Confirming members is one of the things you get when you pay for a group, so I don't expect Mark to make it a free/Basic feature.  That would be one less reason for people to upgrade.