moderated Re: Mark in the time of COVID-19 #misc

Ginny T.

Mark, if we cannot all understand and accept that life is upended for everyone no and for the foreseeable future, we're in trouble. I do believe that at the end of this, there will be some good that comes out of it - be it realizing that with all of the bean counter regulations being lifted from the health care system, things can actually happen, and also people realizing and remembering that a less hectic, frantic, can't stop lifestyle might have a lot more value than what they thought.

Please, take care of your family and you first. We do what we can, and we all need to understand that that is the best that we can hope for - and oh gee, it actually is just fine.

Stay safe, stay well - good thoughts coming to you.
Ginny
--
Ginny T.  gttemari21@...
========